Welcome to Neumann University at the Phoenixville Middle School Campus!
Advance your career by enrolling in Neumann University’s Accelerated Degree Completion programs.
Up to 90 credits can be transferred towards a 120 credit B.S. or B.A. degree.
Transferrable credits include previous college coursework and assessment of prior learning from the workplace or other professional training experiences.
Programs offered include:
Those who pursue Degree Completion at the Phoenixville Area Middle School campus receive a 20% reduction in tuition. Click HERE to view the current tuition and look for “Accelerated Degree Completion Program” to see the tuition rate and then determine your savings.
1) Get Information about our Fast, Focused, Flexible Degree
Academic Advisors at Neumann University are dedicated to assisting you in all aspects of your academic and career goals.
- Review your transcripts prior to your decision to apply to inform you of your degree program options;
- Discuss opportunities for academic credits granted for prior learning (saving you time and money);
- Answer your questions about the application process.
You can reach an academic advisor at 610-558-5629 or email CAPS@neumann.edu
2) Apply to Neumann University
Admission requirements vary across degree programs. Please complete the online Adult and Non-Traditional Application for your program of interest, and read the directions carefully. Please record “Phoenixville Area School District” in the “How did you hear about Neumann” field.
For further assistance, contact the Office of Adult and Graduate Admissions at
610-361-5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.