Welcome. We’re glad you’re interested in applying.
Choose either the Neumann University Application or the
to begin. Simply click on one of the images below to access
the desired application.
Neumann University Full-Time First Year and Transfer Student Nursing Program Deadlines for the Fall 2017 Start Term
Students applying to the full-time undergraduate nursing program have a deadline of January 16th, 2017, to submit all materials required. All materials must be submitted before January 16th to be considered for the Fall 2017 start term. Spaces are limited for the full-time nursing program. Students will be notified upon receipt of application and documents throughout the application process. Decisions will be made when all required documents are received for an applicant’s file on a rolling basis until January 16th.
Part-Time Nursing applicants, days or evenings, RN, or LPN applicants do not follow the deadlines above.
***Please note that for all other undergraduate majors, Neumann University works on a rolling admissions basis. ***
- High School Transcript – Please have your school counselor submit your official high school transcript via Naviance to email@example.com or by mail to 1 Neumann Drive, Aston, PA 19014.
- Standardized Test Scores – Neumann University accepts either the SAT and/or ACT. SAT and/or ACT scores can be sent via your school counselor or directly from the testing agency.
- College Board (SAT) Test ID: 2628
- ACT Test ID: 3649
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation – Up to 3 letters of recommendation may be sent to support your application for admission.
- ZeeMee - Neumann University is excited to partner with ZeeMee to provide you with a unique opportunity to bring your application to life and showcase who YOU are. Neumann is committed to reviewing every applicant as a unique person. ZeeMee is a free service. To share your story with Neumann please copy and paste your ZeeMee link to the designated area on the application. Sign up today at ZeeMee.com!
- Transcripts - Submit an official college transcript from every college previously attended.
- Personal Statement - Submit an essay on the topic of your choice with your application for admission.
- High School Transcript - If you have not earned an Associate’s Degree you must submit an official high school transcript.
For additional information, please call the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, which coordinates the admission of all students, at (610) 558-5616 or (800) 9-NEUMANN or feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org