ROTC - Prospective students
- The Army Nurse Corps offers many benefits when compared with an initial civilian nursing job
- Specialization training one year into service (versus three years on average for a civilian position)
- Authority and prerogatives of formal rank. As an officer, you LEAD, with the full force of a disciplined command structure behind you!
- Rapid Advancement. Currently, Army Nurse entry-level officers (2nd Lieutenants) advance two full grades with a 60 percent pay increase over their first three and a half years of service!
- Nurse Summer Training Program (NSTP) - An intensive, wide-ranging clinical experience at a major Army medical center during the summer between junior and senior year.