Nursing and Health Sciences
Wednesday, March 28, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Bruder Life Center – Multipurpose Hall
At Neumann University, there are no limits to your success, especially if you’re a Nursing or Health Sciences major.
- Our Nursing students have a 91.2% first-time pass rate on the NCLEX-RN exam over the last four years
- We offer Health Sciences tracks in Exercise Physiology, Pre-Athletic Training, and Strength & Conditioning
- Our programs include Pre-Medicine, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Occupational Therapy, and Pre-Physical Therapy
- A new Health Sciences Center will open this fall
On March 28, you will:
- Attend a class and meet faculty members
- Have lunch with students and counselors
- Learn why Neumann University is so affordable
- Discover how the quality of our majors helps you launch a career