Course Schedules - WebAdvisor
Directions for Using WebAdvisor
Instructions for Searching for Classes
This function is available for all users and does not require a UserID or password
To Search for Classes, please do the following:
Access the WebAdvisor screen by clicking the link below, select "Students" at the lower right corner of the screen. Click on "Search for Sections" and use the drop-down menus to make selections. Then click the SUBMIT button. BEGIN
This is an interactive course listing generated through Datatel for all available
and active registration terms.
Individuals can search on one or more of the following criteria:
- Terms (those open and available for viewing)
- Courses Numbers
- Section Number
- Subject and Course Levels
- Start/End Times
- Day of the week
On the screen presented, select or fill in the appropriate field or fields you wish to search on and click SUBMIT.
The system will list courses that match the your criteria.
Each screen has a Help link on the top right of the screen that explains in further detail what options are available.
As a result of the search criteria the following information will be displayed outlining:
- Course Name and Title
- Meeting information (Location of course and meeting times)
- Faculty teaching the course
- Status Open (Course is open and has room for additional occupants)
- Closed (All spaces are full for the course)
- Cap/Avail (Capacity of course/Available seating remaining)
- Academic Level
If you require further assistance, please contact the
Registrar's Office by calling 610-558-5523.