MS IN SPORT BUSINESS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate Student Application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Provide contact information in your application above, and NU will contact them directly for the letter of recommendation.
- Office College Transcript(s)
- From each regionally accredited, degree granting institution attended (WES or ECE evaluated if an international school).
- Request all official transcripts to be sent from the school to email@example.com or Neumann University Admissions, 1 Neumann Drive, Aston, PA 19014.
Additional materials may be uploaded to your student's application portal:
- Graduate Writing Prompt/ Letter of Intent
- 1-2 pages describing why you are interested in this program, why Neumann, and your career goals with this degree.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores, if English is not your native language
- Evaluated Transcripts (WES or ECE), if from an international school
Suggested deadline for application & materials:
3-4 weeks prior to start of semester, in order to be reviewed in time.
Start Terms for 2021: