Mission, Goals, and Learning Outcomes
MissionThe Commuter Student Program and Services at Neumann University seeks to provide opportunities for engagement, integration, and enrichment for commuter students in order to enhance the educational experience.
Commuter Student Programs and Services works to serve commuter students at Neumann by striving to:
- foster a sense of belonging, involvement and connection with one another and the NU community.
- support the needs of commuter students by offering convenient and accessible services through the Office of Campus Life Programs.
- provide opportunities for integration and enrichment within the Neumann community through the development of programming, student spaces, and campus wide resources
- serve as a point of contact and involvement for commuter students and the surrounding community
Through their interaction with Commuter Programs and Services, commuter students at Neumann University will:
- be able to navigate the Neumann Community in order to identify resources and opportunities for integration and support
- exhibit a range of leadership skills and abilities
- Demonstrate emotional, spiritual, and cognitive development in support of the Franciscan culture and RISES values.
- appreciate diversity as well as demonstrate respect, tolerance, and appreciation for individuals cultures, and communities different than their own