Crisis Manager Mobile App
Campus Safety is pleased to announce that we have converted our emergency response planning information that is currently on the Neumann University website into a mobile application for the Neumann community and its guests.
The program is called “Crisis Manager” and it is an all-in-one mobile solution that enables organizations to prepare for and disseminate emergency information via a mobile application. Paper-based emergency response planning information is converted into a dynamic, accessible plan which is stored in the cloud and downloaded directly to any authorized mobile device. When unexpected events occur, the app provides access to critical information which is categorized by situation or role to make it easy and intuitive for users during an emergency. The application also allows for push notifications to help guide and direct users in an emergency situation or provide information relevant to a developing situation or event.
Below are the instructions to download the Crisis Manager mobile application:
- For Apple users:
Visit the Apple App Store and search School Dude / Crisis Manager
- For Droid users:
Visit Google Play and search SchoolDude CrisisManager
- Tap the icon on your device to get the application and then open the application.
- Apple Users will be prompted when launching the app for the first time to allow or select “OK” when “Crisis Manager” requests to send push notifications
- Select “Continue Without Logging In”
- Tap the “+” symbol in the right corner to add a plan
- Allow Crisis Manager to access your location.
- In the Search box type Neumann
- Choose NU Emergency Preparedness to download the plan to your phone.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the
Campus Safety Office by calling 610-558-5584.