Transfer Student Orientation 2019
New transfer student orientation is scheduled for Tuesday, July 30. This will be a half day program that all transfers are required to attend.
Registration information and other important details will be sent to transfer students in June.
This program will provide transfer students with an opportunity to:
- meet fellow transfer students
- meet with academic advising and finalize your fall class schedule
- get your ID picture taken
- learn more about Neumann’s Catholic Franciscan traditions and our RISES values
- learn more about Neumann’s academic and co-curricular support services and programs
- take care of any other matters prior to the start of the fall semester