The primary goal of the Biology/CLS track is to provide excellent undergraduate professional education in Clinical Laboratory Science. To achieve this goal, the program is guided by the following objectives:
• Provide students with a broad educational background by using a variety of resources and experiences.
• Provide a strong undergraduate curriculum based upon current industry needs.
• Maintain the highest level of quality instruction in all Clinical Laboratory Science
courses by including the latest technological advances in both lectures and laboratories.
• Develop professional attitudes and ethics that are required of the clinical laboratory
• Educate the students in the merits of continuing professional education.
• Provide the region served by the program with graduate clinical laboratory scientists
who can function at career-entry levels and who can assume leadership roles as health professionals.
For additional program information, please click here.
For additional information, please call the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, which coordinates the admission of all students, at (610) 558-5616 or (800) 9-NEUMANN or feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.