How to Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
Traditional and Transfer students planning to enroll in an undergraduate program are required to submit an enrollment deposit to secure a place in the class.
Residents planning to live On-Campus are required to pay a total deposit of $500.00.
Commuters planning to live Off-Campus are required to pay a tuition deposit of $200.00.
Steps to Deposit Online
Step 1: Activate Account: (Skip to Step 2 if account is previously activated)
- You may only activate your account one time.
- Use your Student ID Number found on your acceptance letter.
- Follow the prompts to receive your Neumann University username and password.
- Your NU email address will be < USERNAME >@knights.neumann.edu.
- You will be redirected to make your deposit.
Step 2: Submit Deposit:
- Log in using your new username and password that you created in Step 1.
- Your deposit amount will be listed here along with the options on how to pay.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete your payment.
Other Deposit Methods
Mail the Deposit Verification Form with a check, credit card authorization or money order to:
1 Neumann Drive
Aston, PA 19014
Call the Office of Admissions at 610-558-5616 to submit your deposit over the phone.