At Neumann University, there is
something for everyone.
At Neumann, you will experience an environment where your hopes and dreams are possible — where you will be challenged to think critically and equipped with the skills to make an impact on the world.
Discover the NU You.
Whether you are a first-time college student, transferring from another institution, or taking the next step in your pursuit of graduate studies, Neumann faculty and staff will be there every step of the way.
Fast Facts on Neumann Academics
Of majors require a clinical, field, or internship experience
Of Neumann students receive some form of financial aid
Employment and/or graduate school rate for Biology and Clinical Laboratory Science graduates
Pass rate for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) over the last three years
Learn About Neumann's
Dedication to Academic Excellence
Neumann University is alive with intellectual energy and creativity, and as a student at Neumann, you will experience:
- Expert faculty who have on-the-ground industry experience who will empower you to: use your critical thinking skills, question your assumptions, become a problem solver, and develop the talents needed for a successful career.
- Intimate class sizes with a student-faculty ratio of 15:1 that allows students to experience the personal attention for which Neumann is famous.
- A Career and Personal Development Office that assists with students' professional development. The staff also assists with student placement into internships to enhance classroom learning.
- An accessible campus location in Aston, Pennsylvania — an intimate, small-town atmosphere with easy access to the cultural hub of Philadelphia, which is less than 30 minutes away by car. Neumann University is also a short distance from Washington D.C. and New York City, as both are less than a three-hour drive away.
Hear from our Faculty
"During your time at Neumann, we will put considerable opportunities in front of you. How you take advantage of those opportunities will be directly correlated to your success. In the BS Sport Management/MS Sport Business program, our diverse faculty come from all corners of the sports industry to bring their unique knowledge and networks to the classroom. Our alumni are working in all components of the industry: professional sports, college/high school athletics, non-profits, agencies, and more."
-Dr. Julie D. Lanzillo, Program Director, Bachelor of Science in Sport Management; Master of Science in Sport Business
"I enjoy the adult learning process and seeing how doctoral students at Neumann University embrace and move through that experience. The students in the Doctor of Educational Leadership program are poised to positively impact the education setting and the larger society. My advice is to learn all that you can, and have as much fun as possible while doing so."
-Dr. Jason L. James Jr., Program Director, Doctor of Educational Leadership
"At Neumann University, I love that we have an opportunity to help, in some small way, to change people's live. Getting to know my students is an incredible joy, they've enriched my life in ways they can't even imagine. Going back to school for a four-year degree can be scary, but we're here for you every single step of this journey. You just have to believe in yourself and trust the intuition that brought you to our doors seeking out a degree."
-Dr. Jilian Donnelly, Program Director, Online Degree Completion Programs
As a member of the U.S. armed forces, a veteran, or a dependent, you will find Neumann University is a great fit for furthering your education and your career. Neumann University has people, programs, and resources available to support your success every step of the way.
Visit our Military and Veteran page to learn more!
Schedule a Meeting
If your program is one of the following:
- BS in Business and Organizational Studies
- BS in Public Safety Administration
- Doctor of Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Business and Organizational Leadership
- MS in Education
- MS in Forensic Psychology