Welcome from the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION (ACE)
On behalf of Neumann University, and faculty of the Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) unit, I bid you a fond “Welcome!”
Our specialty is in working with adults to help them complete their undergraduate degree. For so many, the goal of a college degree has been a long journey -- perhaps a dream left unfulfilled. We have dedicated ourselves to this cause for more than 40 years. Many of our learners have stopped and started the college journey a few times, yet many others have chosen to immerse themselves in their professions instead of a traditional college path. The wonderful news is that no matter the journey you’ve been on, Neumann has a program to help you finally finish your degree in a way that is considerate of your time and responsibilities.
As points of difference, we provide you with:
- A personal, professional academic advisor who will guide you throughout your degree completion;
- A generous transfer credit policy, allowing up to 90 credits;
- Evaluation of your college-level learning experiences gained through your career; and
- Fully online, accelerated programs that meet the demands of today’s needs.
I hope you’ll continue to explore our programs. If our office can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know.
All the best,
Dr. Jilian Donnelly
Executive Director of Adult and Continuing Education (ACE)
Accelerated Degree Completion Programs:
- B.S. in Public Safety Administration
- B.S. in in Business and Organizational Studies
- B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Studies