- 18-month program, start to finish
- Available online or in class
- 30 credit hours
- Eight-week sessions, same night each week
- Professional faculty with significant leadership experience
- Research projects connect with careers (ROI for employers)
This program prepares you to lead high-performing teams, develop effective strategies, and make a positive impact in the lives of others. Graduates have developed the tools necessary to find innovative solutions to business and societal challenges. Through a curriculum that ranges from knowledge management, legal issues and public policy, to fiscal planning, change management and ethical responsibilities, you emerge ready to assume greater leadership roles in the workplace and the community.