- Teaches investigative skills to expose white collar crime
- 30 credit hours
- Can be completed in 18 months
- Combines in-class and hybrid instruction
- Faculty are working professionals
- Forensic accounting is one of the fastest growing fields in law enforcement.
- You will learn how to collect and examine evidence, demonstrate knowledge of transaction reconstruction, and apply the science of forensics to financial statement analysis.
- Credits earned count toward the 150 hours needed to sit for your CPA exam.