- Two-year program
- 40 credit hours
- Clinical laboratory scientists are in high demand
- Lab work is essential to prevent, diagnose and treat disease
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences, 5600 N. River Road, Suite 720, Rosemont, IL 60018; (T) 773-714-8880 (F) 773-714-8886 or www.naacis.org.
- Students emerge prepared for careers in medical, clinical, and pharmaceutical laboratories, as well as opportunities for graduate study in research, forensics, and medicine.
- Graduates understand medical conditions and how to apply their knowledge to the performance of a full range of clinical laboratory tests with accuracy and precision.
- Graduates are eligible for the national certification examination given by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists Board of Certification.