- Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care
- 43 credit hours
- Part-time schedule
- Late afternoon start time
- Hybrid learning format
- Emphasizes holistic, patient-centered, evidence-based primary care
- Post-master’s certificate, AGNP Primary Care is also available
- 100% pass rate on the 2017 AGNP national certification examination
With your MS in Nursing: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGNP), you will be prepared to provide comprehensive, primary care to adolescents and adults across their lifespan. Program graduates and Post-master’s AGNP certificate-earners alike may apply to sit for the national certification examination, and apply for state licensure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our program director is a proud Alumni of Neumann University!
Judy Neubauer MSN, CRNP, AGPCNP
Neumann potential applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited, degree-granting institution, and must provide a copy of your current unencumbered Registered Nursing License.
No (GRE) Graduate Record Examination is required
An individualized plan of study will be created just for you! There are 10 courses in our program and most students complete our program in 2-3 years
Neumann’s MSN program is offered in a Hybrid format with most classes being a combination of asynchronous online learning and on-campus learning, when our classes do meet face to face our start times are early evening--great for working adults!
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- A completed Graduate Student Application, found online at neumann.edu
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. A WES or ECE evaluation is needed if an international school granted your baccalaureate degree
- A copy of your current registered nursing license
- A letter of intent-outlining what your career goals are
- Two official letters of recommendation from persons with whom you are familiar and who can speak to your academic suitability for graduate studies
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores are required only if English is not your native language
Neumann makes it easy for you to get started! We have Rolling Admissions and accept new students in the Spring, Summer and Fall
Contact an admissions counselor, Holly Smiles at 610-361-5244 or firstname.lastname@example.org we can help you get your journey started today!
Neumann has very competitive tuition rates, check them out here! See tuition rates
Neumann University’s Graduate Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326; Telephone: 404-975-5000; Fax: 1-404-975-5020; or, acenursing.org. The date of our last accreditation approval was 3/2015, our next site visit will be in the Fall of 2022.
The University’s Nursing Programs are also approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing, P.O. Box 2649, Harrisburg, PA 17105; Telephone: 717-783-7142; Fax: 717-783-0822.