- Weekend format
- Scholarly and research based
- Seminar structure
- Hybrid learning model
- Graduates of this program will be able to assume positions of clinical leadership in mental health agencies.
- You will be prepared to conduct professional research and scholarly writing that advances the field of spirituality and mental health.
- You will be qualified to teach at the collegiate level and provide advanced clinical supervision for counselors-in-training and support staff.
- You will have the academic and clinical hours necessary to obtain national certification through the National Board of Certified Counselors and state licensure within your state of residence.