- Designed for professional licensure (LPC and LPCMH)
- Accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Weeknight courses
- Ecumenical program that welcomes all faith traditions
- Integrates psychology and spirituality (the only CACREP-accredited program in the U.S. to do so)
- Top value MS in Counseling degree in Pennsylvania
- Caring, expert faculty-practitioners
- You will be taught to integrate psychology and spirituality in an academically rigorous, culturally informative, clinically responsible manner.
- Our graduates emerge prepared to meet the unique mental and spiritual demands of a modern, global society.
- The program is designed to meet course and skill requirements for professional licensure in the tri-state area of PA-NJ-DE, including preparation for the National Counselor Exam (NCE).