- Accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Weeknight courses
- Ecumenical program that welcomes all faith traditions
- Integrates psychology and spirituality
- Top value MS in Counseling degree in Pennsylvania
- Caring, expert faculty-practitioners
- The program is designed to help students meet the course requirements for state licensure in the tri-state area of PA-NJ-DE and the eligibility requirements for certification by the National Board for Certified Counselor.
- You will be taught to integrate psychology and spirituality in an academically rigorous, culturally informative, clinically responsible manner.
- Our graduates emerge prepared to meet the unique mental and spiritual demands of a modern, global society.