- 30 credit hours
- Can be completed in one year
- Hybrid format
- Faculty expert practitioners
- Combines classroom and practical preparation
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of the management of sport organizations.
- Your classes will have focus on analytics, leadership and ethics, marketing and partnership activation, legal and regulatory issues, events and facilities, revenue generation, financial management, and digital media/communication.
- You will have meaningful experiences with external industry partners.