Neumann University is proud to partner with Immaculata and Rosemont University in offering preferred acceptance to undergraduates at these institutions for admission into NU’s Master of Science in Sport Business Program provided admissions criteria are met. Talk to your Graduate Admissions Counselor to Learn More.
- 30 credit hours
- Can be completed in one year
- Hybrid format
- Faculty expert practitioners
- Combines classroom and practical preparation
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of the management of sport organizations.
- Your classes will have focus on analytics, leadership and ethics, marketing and partnership activation, legal and regulatory issues, events and facilities, revenue generation, financial management, and digital media/communication.
- You will have meaningful experiences with external industry partners.