In addition to the word documents both forms are available on this webpage as editable PDFs (google chrome preferred to fill out the forms)
Request for Incomplete Editable PDF Form
Request for Incomplete
1. Students- Please download and complete the top portion on the Request for Incomplete Editable PDF Form. If you are having difficulties completing the electronic form- cut and paste form into the body of an email and complete.
2. Once the top portion of the form is complete- Save your PDF on your computer and send the Editable PDF Form as an email attachment to the faculty member.
3. If Faculty member approves Request for Incomplete- the faculty will complete the middle section of form indicating what course items needs to be completed and expiration date for incomplete. Faculty- Please list all assignments/exams that need to be completed by the student. Faculty member will then have the Dean sign the incomplete form.
4. Faculty member will send email with the completed Request for Incomplete form back to student and copy a member of the University Registrar’s Office to process the incomplete grade. Only the Registrar’s Office staff can enter a grade of an incomplete.
The Expiration Date/Deadline for all Spring 2023 classes is June 2, 2023
Request for Advanced Credit Editable PDF Form
Advanced Approval for Outside Credit at Other Institutions
1. Students- please open Advanced Credit Form and cut and paste into body of email.
2. Send form with Courses listed from other institutions to Registrar's Office (email on main Registrar webpage)
3. Registrar's Office will email student back with course equivalencies and will also copy Advisor and Financial Aid Advisor for their records
4. If advisors have any questions about the courses- they may contact students