International Graduate Student Information
We are so glad to hear that you are interested in admission to Neumann University. Below we have provided the basic information on how to apply to our Graduate programs:
How to apply to Neumann University
We encourage you to apply six months prior to the start of classes. Applications must be received at least two months before the start of classes. Please follow these step by step instructions.
- Complete the graduate on-line application form, free of charge.
- Provide a professional evaluation (course by course) of all academic work completed outside of the United States. Neumann will accept any professional evaluation done by an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
- Provide your TOEFL score, if English is not your first language. (In general, students offered direct admission to Neumann University must score at least 550 on the TOEFL written test or 70* on the internet-based test. Neumann also accepts a minimum score of 109 from the ESL Lanuage Centers Exam. For more information, please visit www.ets.org). *The Nursing Program requires a minimum overall score of 84, with a minimum score of 26 on the verbal subtest on the Internet-based TOEFL. This test is required for students from a non-English speaking country or for whom English is a second language.
Once the Office of Adult and Graduate Programs has received all of these documents, your application will be reviewed. You will be notified of the decision by letter.
Once you have been accepted, we will ask that you provide the following documents so that we may begin your immigration paperwork:
- Affidavit of Support with bank statements showing you or your sponsor can fund at least a year’s worth of tuition and housing
- A photocopy of their passport page
- Proof of medical insurance (or you may purchase this on campus when you arrive)
- Copy of current visa if an I-20 is not needed
Speak with an Admissions Counselor at Neumann University.
We are eager and ready to answer any questions you have about Neumann University or about studying in the United States. We hope you will contact us with questions, comments, or concerns.