Bachelor's in Business & Organizational Studies
Business & Organizational Studies Program Features
- Personalized, built to your needs and your schedule
- Delivered in 7 ½-week seminars
- Fully online
- Affordable and accelerated
- Transfer in up to 90 credits (ask about credit reviews for professional training)
- Begin at the start of any semester
Business & Organizational Studies Outcomes
As a graduate of the Business and Organizational Studies Accelerated Degree Program, you will demonstrate effective presentational, written and oral communication skills. You will be able to contribute to organizational problem-solving through creative, critical thinking. And you will be ready to perform the key functions and display the essential competencies necessary to be real contributors in today’s workforce.
View more information about the BS in Business and Organizational Studies degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jilian Donnelly
Must be 19 years of age or older. Must have a high school diploma or a GED. Completed a minimum of 30 credits of college course work at a regionally accredited, degree granting institution, including English Composition I and II.
The Organizational Studies Accelerated Degree Program offers many additional options for acceleration in addition to its 7 ½ -week seminars. These options include:
- Portfolio Assessment of prior college-level learning
- Challenge Examinations
- CLEP Examinations
- Credit for course work completed through the Department of Defense/DANTES, or from corporations offering courses which have been evaluated for credit by the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Independent Study
- Up to 90 credits can be transferred
20 months to 3 years (depending on number of transferred credits).
All applicants must submit the following:
- Free online application: Application
- All official transcripts from regionally accredited institutions attended. WES.org or ECE.org evaluated if you have international transcripts
- Letter of intent. Why you are pursuing this degree
- Current professional resume
- Two  letters of recommendation
Rolling admissions (Spring, Summer, Fall).
Contact an Admissions Counselor.