UPDATE: Attention to all Graduates that have completed a Graduation Reservation Form
- On April 30th emails were sent out with designated time and day for your assigned ceremony. Please check junk mail folders!
- Each Graduate and two guests will receive their seat assignments at check-in outside the Graduation Tent in front of the Mirenda Center. Graduates and their two guests will be directed to their assigned seats at the Ceremony.
- Seating is strictly limited (Graduate and two guests)
- Graduation Ceremonies cannot accommodate walk-ins that have not completed the Graduation Reservation Form.
- All graduates and guests will be required to complete an electronic health check form the day of the Graduation Ceremony. This form is available on our main website: www.neumann.edu.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone attending each Graduation Ceremony
- Please do not arrive earlier than 60 Minutes before the start time for any of the below listed Ceremonies.
- Any child no matter the age will count as a guest- no children will be permitted to sit in the lap of the guests. An Infant/child in a car seat or stroller will count as one guest.
Saturday May 15th, 2021
- 10:00 a.m. All Graduate Programs and Adult & Continuing Education (ACE) Class of 2021
- 1:00 p.m. School of Business and School of Nursing and Health Sciences- Undergraduate Class of 2021
- 4:00 p.m. School of Arts & Sciences and School of Education and Human Services- Undergraduate Class of 2021
Sunday May 16th, 2021
- 10:00 a.m. All Graduate Programs and Adult & Continuing Education (ACE) Class of 2020
- 1:00 p.m. School of Business and School of Nursing and Health Sciences- Undergraduate Class of 2020
- 4:00 p.m. School of Arts & Sciences and School of Education and Human Services- Undergraduate Class of 2020
All of these plans are subject to change depending on the guidelines, rules and regulations for COVID-19 protocols.
Thank you to everyone for your support and understanding as we plan for Graduation!
In the event of Severe Weather- All Ceremonies will be Virtual
Congratulations to all of our Graduates!
*Additional guest seating will be in the Meagher Theater across the street from the Mirenda Center where we will live stream all ceremonies. As we get closer to the event additional live streaming venues may be added based upon interest.
Timeline for Conferral of Degrees and Diploma Distribution:
Due to our current situation, the Degree Conferral Process will be taking place remotely and diplomas will be distributed via mail by Diplomas on Demand. Once the diplomas have been printed, you will receive an email indicating when Diplomas on Demand have mailed out the diplomas. Please allow up to two weeks for the delivery of the diplomas.
If you are in need of verification of your degree for an employer- a graduating student can order their electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse- A graduating student can place a transcript order now and select the option "AFTER DEGREE IS AWARDED" if you select this option- Once all the degrees are conferred- the transcript order would automatically be fulfilled and a transcript order would be sent out that day electronically. This would be the fastest option if a graduating student is in need of verification of graduation.
Thank you very much for your understanding during this time and congratulations to all our graduates. We look forward to seeing all of you for a ceremony at some point in the future!
Important information for students on Financial Hold
Any students that have an active financial hold are not eligible to receive diplomas. Any questions regarding your financial hold, please contact the business office at 610-558-5505.