Learning Outcomes of the Honors Program
The student who successfully completes the University Honors Program will:
- Express integrated views of the world.
- Evaluate information and ideas by exercising informed judgment.
- Apply critical thinking skills to the formulation or evaluation of an idea or thesis.
- Compose a well-supported thesis that demonstrates a growing level of scholarship.
- Facilitate a group discussion, presentation or activity in a curricular or extracurricular setting.
- Report the findings of a research paper in a professional manner.