Military Veterans’ Education Benefits

USA flag

Armed Forces Tuition Assistance is a benefit paid to eligible members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. Congress has given each service the ability to pay up to 100% for the tuition expenses of its members.

Each service has its own criteria for eligibility, obligated service, application process and restrictions. This money is usually paid directly to the institution by the individual services.

Additionally, active duty members may elect to use the MGIB "top-up" in addition to their service-provided Tuition Assistance to cover high-cost courses.

Tuition Assistance is not a loan; it should be viewed as money you have earned just like your base pay.

At Neumann University you can transfer up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree. Make sure you request your transcript from the branch of the service in which you served. From the Links below you can learn more about the tuition assistance you are eligible for, and how to request your transcripts.

To request your JST (Joint Services Transcripts) click on the link below.

Request JST for Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.

Request Air Force Transcripts