Credit for Military Training

USA flag

At Neumann we recognized the expertise you’ve developed through your military training and experience. When you have the official transcripts sent to us, we can evaluate it for college-level learning and apply credits toward your Bachelor’s degree.

Contact your military office and request the official Joint Services Transcripts (JST) be sent to us directly at or mailed to Neumann University Admissions, 1 Neumann Drive, Aston PA 19014.

Request JST for Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.

Request Air Force Transcripts

Neumann also accepts earned course credit from Dantes, ACE, ECE, and CLEP. Information regarding these tests can be found at American Council on Education.