my nu

Graduate Financial Assistance


How do I apply for financial aid?

Begin by completing the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form can be completed online at Be sure to list Neumann University in Step Six and enter our college code, 003988, in the space provided.

Once the FAFSA is processed, a Student Aid Report (SAR) will be mailed to you from the processor. Be sure to verify the information you reported. If additional information is requested, or if there is an error, please respond immediately. You do not need to submit your SAR to the Financial Aid Office. The processor will send us the results electronically.


If you do not hear something from our Financial Assistance office within 3 weeks of filing, please feel free to call 610-558-5521 to confirm general amounts for which you qualify. Keep in mind you must register for your classes before your specific aid can be released. Here is some additional information you may find helpful:

  • Application and acceptance to a degree program is required to receive federal aid

  • Half-time status is necessary for eligibility - half-time is considered 4.5 credits per semester.

  • Students must meet academic progress standards set by Neumann University to continue to borrow Federal funds while enrolled in our degree programs.

  • Students may apply for alternative student loans to help with educational expenses.

  • Students may borrow student loans to cover expenses for tuition and fees, along with additional expenses such as books and living expenses.


For more information, call the Office of Financial Assistance at 800-9-NEUMANN.


One Neumann Drive Aston, PA 19014-1298 Phone: 610-459-0905 or 800.9.NEUMANN

Neumann University © 2018. All Rights Reserved.