Neumann University’s TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) Program helps you progress each semester and develop academically and personally to graduate and achieve success.
The program’s mission mirrors that of the University – to encourage life-long learners and to educate a diverse community by sharing the gift of knowledge in the service of others.
· One-on-one academic advising to help you achieve academic goals and increase your GPA;
· The possibility of earning grant aid;
· Financial literacy and financial aid counseling;
· Individual, reserved tutoring in developmental courses, English, math, and Spanish;
· Career and internship counseling;
· Assistance with resume writing and all related documents; and,
· Graduate/professional school counseling.
The Neumann University TRiO Student Services Program is funded under TRiO Grants from the U.S. Department of Education.