Registration Instructions for Summer and Fall 2023
The Master Course Schedule for the 2023 Summer and Fall Semester are available on Self Service. Additions and modifications will be made to this schedule over the next few months.
Please check the schedule on a regular basis for classes being added by Schools or any modifications to times of courses.
*Please note that room assignments are subject to change.
Students will need to plan meetings with their academic advisors to review the new student planning process in Self Service. Advisors will provide detailed directions on how to plan your courses and the steps needed to register online during your designated registration period.
Detailed videos and training will be provided throughout the Spring Semester for student planning. These resources are also available in the Knowledge Base in the My NU Portal.
Students will have the full capability of managing a waitlist and registering for courses after the advising session is complete. Every course must be approved through Self Service by the advisor for the student to complete online registration.
Registration Schedule for Summer and Fall 2023 Courses:
MARCH 13 – MARCH 14:
* All athletes who are scheduled to participate in either Fall and/or Winter Competition
* Students in either the Freshman or University Honors Program
* Students with a Documented Disability
* Students with a Documented Veteran Status
* ROTC Students (Currently enrolled in Military Science Courses)
* Open Registration for Graduate/ACE Students
MARCH 15-17, 20:
* Seniors (Minimum of 90 Completed Credits)
* Juniors (Minimum of 60 Completed Credits)
* Sophomores (Minimum of 30 Completed Credits)
MARCH 31, APRIL 3-5:
* First-Year Students (Less than 30 Completed Credits)
FROM APRIL 6:
* OPEN REGISTRATION
As a preparation for registration, all students are urged to check with the Business Office as soon as possible to make certain that all accounts are current. After Business Office clearance has been checked, students should begin to contact their advisors and arrange for a time to meet and plan for next semester’s coursework. Please note that students who do not receive Business Office clearance can still meet with their academic advisor but will not be allowed to register until their account issues have been resolved and their financial hold has been removed.