The Office of TRIO/Student Support Services
Neumann University’s TRIO Student Support Services Program, federally funded by the Department of Education, provides enhanced support to income eligible, first-generation students and students with documented disabilities. The program aims to increase retention and graduation rates of participants by offering specialized services which include academic coaching, assistance with course selection, financial aid and literacy counseling, individual, reserved tutoring, career and internship counseling, and graduate school counseling. The program also offers the possibility of Grant Aid to eligible participants.
Neumann University’s Office of TRIO/Student Support Services helps you progress each semester and develop academically and personally to graduate and achieve success.
The program’s mission mirrors that of the University – to encourage life-long learners and to educate a diverse community by sharing the gift of knowledge in the service of others.
Neumann University’s Academic Commitment to TRiO/SSS Participants
- One-on-one academic advising to help you achieve academic goals and increase your GPA;
- The possibility of earning grant aid;
- Financial literacy and financial aid counseling;
- Individual, reserved tutoring in developmental courses, English, math, and science;
- Career and internship counseling;
- Assistance with resume and all related career documents; and,
- Graduate/professional school counseling.
The Neumann University TRiO Student Services Program is funded under TRiO Grants from the U.S. Department of Education.