Thinking of transferring? Neumann makes it easy! Each year more than one hundred students come to Neumann from community, state, and private colleges and universities to continue their education. From dual admissions agreements to GPA-based scholarships, we strive to make the transfer process as seamless as possible for incoming students.
HOW DO I APPLY
- Complete the online undergraduate application.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. Incomplete transcripts must be updated with final official transcripts as soon as all coursework is completed.
- If you have completed fewer than 12 college credits, you must arrange to have your final high school transcript and test scores (SAT/ACT) sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admission, or official GED results sent directly from the Department of Education. Applicants who have already earned an Associate’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited, degree-granting institution are not required to send an official high school transcript or equivalency diploma (i.e. GED).
- Find out more information about our Transfer Nursing program.
- Schedule a campus visit and see why Neumann University is where you belong. You’ll go on a tour of our campus with a Neumann Navigator - a current student who can share some of his/her experiences of Neumann with you. Afterwards, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with an admission counselor to discuss your program’s specific requirements. Financial Aid counselors are also available to answer any of your questions.
- Schedule an appointment with a transfer counselor by emailing the Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com or calling at 610-558-5616.
Neumann University offers Dual Admissions transfer agreements with the following two-year institutions:
- Bucks County Community College (pdf)
- Camden County College (pdf)
- Cecil College (pdf)
- Delaware County Community College (pdf)
- Delaware Technical and Community College - Wilmington (pdf)
- Delaware Technical and Community College - Dover (pdf)
- Delaware Technical and Community College - Newark (pdf)
- Delaware Technical and Community College - Georgetown (pdf)
- Harcum College (pdf)
- Harford Community College (pdf)
- Montgomery County Community College (pdf)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology (pdf)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County (pdf)
Neumann University offers the following scholarships for transfer students:
- Community College Cumulative GPA of 3.50-4.00: $13,000.00
- Community College Cumulative GPA of 2.5-3.499: $11,000.00
- Community College Cumulative GPA of 2.00-2.499: $9,000.00
Neumann University is also proud to offer a $2,000 per year ($1,000 per semester) award to Phi Theta Kappa members. Neumann University's Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship may be awarded in addition to a student's merit scholarship. Students are considered for this scholarship at the time of application to the University and will need to submit a copy of their Phi Theta Kappa membership card/record as a supplemental item with their application.
To find specific details about individual articulation agreements with our community college partners please contact the Office of Admissions at 610.558.5616.