Neumann University Locker Rental Procedure
The University makes lockers available to commuter students to facilitate the daily storage of their learning materials and items related to their studies. The University manages lockers to ensure responsible use of property and for the health and safety of individuals.
Agreement/Acknowledgement: The University establishes rules, guidelines and procedures to ensure responsible use and to control the contents of its lockers. By utilizing the University’s lockers, the students acknowledge and agree; that locker use is a privilege and subject to immediate termination without notice and to such rules, guidelines and procedures established by the University from time to time, in its discretion.
- A limited number of lockers are available to registered commuter students and are issued on a first come, first served basis. Only University issued locks are allowed on campus lockers.
- All lockers are the property of the University and are subject to applicable University policies. The University reserves the right to alter the policies governing the use of lockers with appropriate notice.
- Students can register for a locker at the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership with their student ID. Students must have their own lock which can be purchased in the University bookstore.
- Locker registrations are valid until the last day of finals each semester.
- Lockers are for individual use only and are not to be shared. Locker contents are the sole responsibility of the registered occupant of the locker.
- The University is not in any way responsible for a locker’s contents or liable for the loss of or damage to locks and items stored in lockers.
- The University reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the student to whom the locker is registered in instances where locker procedures are being abused or in the case of an emergency situation.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers.
- Illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol are also strictly prohibited.
- No perishable items should be stored in lockers.
- Students are not permitted to affix anything to the interior or exterior of their lockers.