To be competitive in today’s ever demanding job market it is essential to have leadership skills.
The Institute for Student Leadership Formation is open to all students!
- Create opportunities
- Teach transferable skills
- Build ethical leaders
Program graduation requirements
- Completion of 4 academic semesters
- Completion of an integration retreat
Each semester begins with a Leadership Conference. Topics included but are not limited to:
- Principles of Servant Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership for the Business World
- Civility in Discourse
For more information, please contact the Dean of Students by calling 610-361-5494.