The Office of Housing and Residence Life at Neumann University strives to provide a safe, welcoming, diverse, engaging, and inclusive environment on-campus for all our students.
With freshly renovated suite-style living in Flynn, Cunningham, and O’Neill Halls for first-year, transfer, and returning students, apartment-style, and house option living for upperclassmen students, making the decision to live-on campus has never been easier!
Living on campus provides important benefits to help promote student success in college. Convenience, safety, and community are among the frequent reasons students tell us they enjoy living on campus. Here at Neumann, we take pride in the special communities we have formed that demonstrate continued Franciscan Hospitality as a point of distinction for our residential program.
With over 700 beds across our housing inventory including the Assisi Living Community in Flynn Hall, First-Year Honors Living Community in Glen Riddle Hall, and Returning Honors Living Community in Chiara Honors House, our residential amenities include:
- Free parking and car registration for all students
- Free laundry facilities in each Residence Hall
- Flexible and accommodating on-campus dining options
- Central heating and air-conditioning
- Cable and internet access
- Access to 24-hour computer labs, Residential Learning Lab, 24-hour quiet study areas
- Residential Communities, near all campus buildings and communities including the Mirenda Center, Sora Luna Lounge, and Bruder Dining Hall
Wherever you live on-campus, Neumann’s residential experience is rooted in our RISES values and Franciscan mission which allows students to engage socially and thrive academically. So come and join our residential community, we look forward to having you live-on with us!