Grad School Is Calling
Graduate and Adult Open HouseRegister today for September 30
Welcome. We’d like to invite you to attend our open house on Saturday, September 30, 2017. It runs from 10:30 a.m. to noon in the Mirenda Center for Sport, Spirituality and Character Development.
Our programs include doctoral, master and bachelor degrees, as well as some certificate programs. Take a look at the options we offer and see which ones fit your educational goals.
- Bachelor degrees for adults are available in Liberal Studies (in class or online), Organizational Studies (hybrid or online), and Public Safety Administration (online only). You can transfer as many as 90 credits into each of our undergraduate adult degree programs. Be sure to ask about credit for life experience, too.
- M.S. in Accounting with an emphasis on forensics and fraud detection.
- M.S. in Education offers many options: an accelerated online program (finish in one year), early elementary (PK-4) certification, special education (PK-8) certification, autism endorsement, and principal certification.
- M.S. in Nursing, our popular Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program (post-master's certificate also available)
- M.S. in Organizational and Strategic Leadership, an18-month leadership program, applicable to a variety of professions, available in class or online
- M.S. in Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling, a program that integrates psychology and spirituality; leads to licensure
- M.S. in Sport Business can be completed in 12 months and all instructors have experience in the sport industry
- DPT: Earn an entry level Doctor of Physical Therapy in a weekend, on-campus program that’s accredited by CAPTE
- EdD: Our customized Doctor of Education curriculum allows you to conduct practical, problem-solving research right in your own school district.
- PhD in Pastoral Counseling: Our Ph.D. program is a mix of online and classroom study, offered in a weekend format.
Program directors will be on hand to chat with you about your educational goals and answer questions. For more information about any of our graduate and adult degree programs, call 610-361-5208 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.